Eriont Services provides an integrated online advertising campaigns that exposes to prospective buyers. Once a campaign begins, we track pertinent information such as traffic, conversions and user behavior. Our approach to online advertising combines creative messaging with required back-end analysis, to see what’s working and what could work better.
We specialize in various forms of online advertising including:
- Pay Per Click
- Contextual Advertising
- Pay Per Acquisition
- Pay Per Impression
- Local Search Advertising
- Text Link Advertising
- Banner Ads
- Web Video Advertising
We also provides Online Advertising services that includes:
- Online Ad Strategy: Before spending time, we determine which PPC engines (Yahoo, Google, MSN, Ask etc.) and banner ad networks (DART, 24/7, Blogosphere, etc.) are most suitable. Target budgets for PPC and PPI campaigns are set, while ideas for creative and promotional campaigns are conceived and organized.
- Media Planning & Placement: Occurring simultaneously with ad strategy, online media planning and placement is employed in an ongoing effort. It ties in closely with analytics to determine which networks, creative ads and keywords are yielding the best conversion rates.
- Bid Management: Facilitates bidding and controls budgets on thousands of keyword phrases for all of search engines.
- Copy-writing: It’s a scientific fact the wording of titles and descriptions impacts click-through rates, especially for paid searches. For example, using the same titles and descriptions for “cars” and “used cars” is a classic mistake and lost targeting opportunity. Time-consuming as it is, Eriont Services experiments with variations and writes targeted copy for each keyword phrase to ensure optimal client benefit.
- Rich Media Banner Design: Movement and interaction within banner ads attracts higher click-through rates. The goal is to design a series of interactive banner ads relative to different types of products. This gets the client into consumer psychology and behavioral targeting.