Content Management System
Using a CMS enables non-technical website administrators to maintain and manage their website on a day-to-day basis.
With the digital landscape changing fast it’s essential to choose a CMS that lets you easily update your website so you don’t risk being caught with outdated content. With an abundance of CMS options out there it’s important to qualify the list and select the one that’s right for your business requirements.
Which is the right CMS for your Business:
There are a whole heap of content management systems available, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. To ensure you pick the right one, it’s a good idea to ask yourself a few questions, such as:
• What type of content will need to be managed?
• Will my website need community-based features such as forums?
• Will my website need to integrate with social media platforms?
• Will my website have any eCommerce features?
• How much traffic will my website attract?
• Do I require workflow management for content approval?
• Does my website need to have multilingual support?
• Am I prepared to pay for CMS and/or database license fees?
We can help you answer all these questions and decide which CMS will suit you best.